IT and digital
Test Automation Engineer
Imagine a future where your contributions to your team are valued and have meaningful impact on their and Ørsted’s goals for a greener future
Join us in this role where you’ll help design, implement, and maintain scalable, configurable, accountable, and robust test automation solutions. You’ll also be responsible for analysing and defining test automation scopes and for initiating automation testing from scratch in alignment with the automation frameworks.
Welcome to The Competence Centre for Testing
You’ll be part of our Dongeons and Dragons ART (Agile Release Train) where you together with your colleagues will implement efficient QA processes under continued improvement. You’ll work transparently with your scrum masters, product owners, and release train engineer to ensure common awareness across the ART projects about the QA and automation activities.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing, implementing, and maintaining high-standard QA processes together with your team
- designing, creating, and maintaining test automation setups in alignment with the teams and the ART
- developing yourself and your skills in alignment with your ART, your team, and future requirements.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have hands‐on experience using licensed/open-source test automation tools like Selenium and UFT
- have strong coding experience using any of the following: Java, C#, Groovy, or Python
- have the ability to develop automation test scripts, BDDs, and function libraries in accordance with the automation test framework
- have hands-on experience with developing SQL scripts to test databases
- have hands-on experience with CI/CD implementation.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 June 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition Consultant, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace and in this position, you’ll be working in a(n) hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.