Information Management Specialist
Imagine a future where you’re part of a skilled team, supporting projects that are building some of the world’s largest offshore wind farms
Join us in this role where you’ll be allocated to our North American execution projects. Your primary tasks will be to assist with the documentation and records management, be the gate keeper for information generated by the projects, and interface with your stakeholders on the projects.
Welcome to Project Information Management
You’ll be part of our Project Information Management North America Portfolio team where you, together with your colleagues, will support execution projects with the management and control of information. The Project Information Management department has around 80 dedicated colleagues, working mainly on our offshore wind farm projects.
You’ll play an important role in:
- proactively planning, communicating, and executing the documentation tasks within your project
- building relationships and interacting with stakeholders and suppliers in many different roles across cultural and geographical settings
- implementing and maintaining structure in our Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS), supporting our processes throughout our company’s Offshore division
- advising, supporting, and training colleagues in the use of EDMS and in handling business information on an ongoing basis
- liaising with colleagues across the team, department, and company to secure and facilitate a smooth transfer of documentation.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have an education relevant for the job e.g., within IT, Communication, Library and Information Science, Information Management, etc. – a professional focus on information management is a prerequisite
- can plan, organize, and prioritize your tasks and work with several issues simultaneously
- are an experienced user of EDMS and, perhaps, have experience with web filing systems
- communicate with impact and present complex matters in a professional and clear manner
- thrive in an international environment and can create good relationships with both your colleagues and stakeholders.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than May 23, 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US by email on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.