IT and digital
Ørsted IT Explorer Programme
Imagine a future where you’re part of a large and agile IT organisation, collaborating with a team in a collective, friendly, and secure environment
Join us in this role where you’ll work with the newest IT technology while being supported by a dedicated Mentor and Buddy. By the end of this 12-month programme, you’ll have cultivated a bunch of practical and desired skills. In this position, you’ll support a range of activities within your area of focus: IT Security (Cyber security), Kubernetes/Azure, Power BI, Java / Angular, .NET + / Angular, SAP: EWM, HCM, FICO, Python/ Angular, RPA Dev /Test automation, Scrum Master.
Welcome to Ørsted IT / Digital
You’ll be part of the unique programme dedicated to young professionals looking for their very first experience in the IT world. In collaboration with your dedicated colleagues and competent experts, you'll be part of an innovative working environment with a Scandinavian work culture and a dedicated focus on personal development and well-being.
You’ll play an important role in:
- driving our ability to work in an innovative environment
- assisting the team with their tasks
- learning new responsibilities quickly and implementing them in day-to-day work, operating in an agile delivery model
- bringing value, in collaboration with your colleagues from the Scrum Master team.
To succeed in the role, you:
- can commit to a 12-month paid internship at a minimum, consisting of a 40-hour work week in hybrid working mode with benefits, starting August 2022
- are currently studying, or are close to completing your studies, preferably in IT, Computer Science, Information Management, or similar
- have a positive attitude, along with a strong personal drive and an eagerness to learn
- are open-minded and have strong communication skills
- can communicate fluently in English, both verbally and in writing, enabling you to create good relationships with stakeholders globally.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 15 June 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Klaudia Zaorska, Talent Acquisition Consultant, on +48573790077 on Tuesday and Friday from 10:00 CET if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that this is a fixed-term position with a duration time of 12 months.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.