IT and digital
Test Automation Egnineer
Imagine a future where innovation drives software solutions and your test automation expertise is key to drive the digital transformation of green energy trading
Join us in this role where you’ll have the responsibility and freedom to shape test automation solutions in an ever-changing world of energy trading. You’ll develop and maintain test automation for strong platforms for our digital transformation while helping to support the existing trading platform. It’s essential that you’ll thrive working in an international matrix organisation transforming into a global green energy leader.
Welcome to Automation Competency Center
You’ll be part of Dongeons & Dragons where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for assuring high-quality software solutions within the trading landscape. You’ll be a part of a large and agile IT organisation spread across multiple countries, and you’ll experience the good work-life balance that characterises Scandinavian work culture. You’ll cooperate with other highly motivated and skilled colleagues to ensure delivery of a high-quality, cloud-based, microservice-oriented system.
You’ll play an important role in:
· working closely with the business on delivering value and analysing its requirements plus participating in backlog refinement to ensure ‘definition of done' and ‘acceptance criteria' quality
· driving test automation activities, designing the test automation framework, and developing automated test suites
· contributing to the high quality of an overall solution, including exploratory, integration, and performance testing
· preparing and providing test results from automation runs and analysing test results to recommend corrective actions and manage product and project risks
· impacting and helping members of the team to build quality into the software development process by practicing TDD.
To succeed in the role, you:
· have some experience as a test automation engineer with a quality assurance mindset and sound knowledge of test automation frameworks
· have hands-on experience with Java or Python (at least one of them)
· have good experience with Web Application, API, and DB test automation
· have proven experience in test case design, test data preparation, test execution, and defect management tools
· are a highly collaborative person who can support test automation with various agile teams.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 25 May 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Bartosz Jackiewicz, Head of Automation Competency Center, on +48 504 802 623 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.
Please note that this is an employment contract.