IT and digital
Senior Application Consultant
Imagine a future where you develop and maintain IT systems to operate our wind farms in one of the world’s leading green energy companies
Join us in this role and be part of our Agile Release Train (ART) for Offshore Operations where you, together with your colleagues, will develop and maintain IT systems to operate our wind farms.
Welcome to IT Department
You’ll be part of the Offshore Operations ART where you, together with your colleagues, will be part of a large and agile IT organisation spread across multiple countries. In this role, you’ll cooperate with other highly motivated and skilled colleagues from IT and Offshore to ensure the delivery of high-quality solutions.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing products for our Offshore operations, as part of the ART team
- working collaboratively with other technical acoustic team members, the product owner, and the scrum master
- working with different technologies, such as Python, Angular, and SQL
- holding responsibility for the development of high-quality products
- driving innovation and continuous technical improvement.
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold an academic degree at bachelor level or higher in IT, Computer Science, or Engineering
- must have experience with Python back-end code development and with branching, merging, and versioning of code
- have experience in Angular, with knowledge of Cloud or AKS development being a plus
- possess a good knowledge of Azure DevOps, with SQL DB being an advantage
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to articulate business and technical requirements.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31-01-2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Shawn (Khik) Weng Hoong, External Consultant, on +0126109332 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.