Strategy and business development
Innovation Value Tracking Developer
Imagine a future where you're transforming the innovation management in offshore wind by implementing value tracking for the novel solutions developed for Offshore Wind Operations
Join us in this role where you’ll develop, implement, and maintain the data-driven value tracking models for our innovative products and build out the framework for our current and future product portfolio. Value tracking is a fundamental part of ensuring the realisation of our innovations. You’ll work with product owners to build value tracking models and deliver insights to help direct innovation and value opportunities. Also, you’ll be working closely with the value team to set up both value potential, promise, tracking and forecasting.
Welcome to Ørsted Lab
As a member of the Portfolio Services team at Ørsted Lab you’ll, together with your colleagues, be part of a powerful agile release setup delivering both digital and service/hardware products to our offshore wind farms around the world, sustaining our company as the global innovation champion. You’ll work closely with the product owners to establish models for how value is being tracked for the products they develop once they are in operations. You’ll also be gathering the value tracking information and be responsible for the reporting and visualisation of the data in dashboards.
You’ll be part of Direction & Tracking where you, together with your colleagues, will be part of two powerful innovation agile release trains (digital and service/hardware) on an amazing journey from a traditional project organisation to a full-scale agile product management structure. We support our entire current and future portfolio with new solutions, sustaining our company as the global innovation champion. You’ll be part of the portfolio service function, which includes value tracking. We’re primarily working out of two locations in Denmark and plan for a new team in our growing Warsaw office.
You’ll play an important role in:
- working with the product owners to conceptualise how to track value from digital and physical products, sometimes requiring creative proxies to design a good data-driven model
- developing and implementing the value tracking models into an automated framework to reduce manual work
- owning the continuous improvement of the framework and methodology, ensuring this important part of our innovation engine is working
- creating analyses, reports, and presentations for value delivery.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are curious to learn how to track the value of innovations and have the ambition to build a best-of-its-kind value tracking framework for innovation management
- are experienced in defining and developing business cases and data-driven models related to this job e.g., from operational or financial analysis or data modelling
- have insights into development and implementation of the models, understanding the data models and working with data sources and data bases – experience with data engineering, SQL, and/or Power BI is a plus
- are able to analyse and communicate insights and convert them into reports and presentations as well as to engage stakeholders directly
- thrive in an international, agile, and innovative team with a high degree of freedom and responsibility.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 24 May 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact David Bjerrum Reeckmann, Senior Project Lead, on +4599555195 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.