IT and digital
CMDB Intern - Support Data Mainenance
Imagine a future where you’re part of our Global IT Configuration Management Database (CMDB) and help deliver services that ensure IT operational stability.
Join us in this role where you’ll help to ensure the highest quality standards of our ServiceNow CMDB by supporting our daily data housekeeping.
Welcome to IT Service Management
You’ll be part of the Ørsted IT Service Management Process team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for the end-to-end administrative activities towards integrity that improve the data quality and its relationship with reliable and accurate information delivered by CMDB in ServiceNow.
You’ll play an important role in:
- proactively monitoring and maintaining the data quality of all the CI classes that we’re currently governing
- governing CI classes which are currently not governed
- cleaning up duplicate attributes and standardising attributes across CI classes
- assisting in creating PowerPoint slides for training sessions, workshops, etc.
- managing ad hoc tasks.
To succeed in the role, you:
- preferably have experience with ServiceNow/CMDB/ITIL
- have good working knowledge of English
- preferably have core Excel skills.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31-12-2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Shawn (Khik) Weng Hoong, External Consultant, on +0126109332 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.