IT and digital
Application Architect (Analytics)
Imagine a future where you’re part of a strong community that designs and documents coherent application architecture for our growing business
Join us in this role where you’ll ensure that applications architecture and tooling support good architecture practices and general architectural artefacts, which align with our strategy and vision. You’ll also play a key function in ensuring that business priorities align with key stakeholders, thereby maximising the potential of the application to create value.
Welcome to Architecture & Technology
You’ll be part of Architecture & Technology, where you, together with your colleagues, will be working agile in the SAFe framework in a product team. This community consists of 90+ architects working with the business through an agile delivery organisation, whilst ensuring
great cohesion and a platform for high quality knowledge sharing.
You’ll play an important role in:
- overseeing the governance of python libraries, security compliance, and security standards
- taking responsibility for monitoring, configuration, and development guidelines
- providing technical direction and support via the implementation process
- exploring, designing, and documenting solutions, incl. engaging in ideation and participation in Proof of Concepts, as part of our technical approval process
- delivering design blueprints and making architecture descriptions and guidelines etc. for platforms and capabilities within the Analytics space
- providing hands-on platform engineering in close dialogue with end users, in relation to their requirements.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are proactive and can clearly communicate architectural designs and decisions to both business and IT stakeholders
- have solid experience as an architect or lead developer, using this experience to create the architectural landscape overviews, as well as the coding architectures
- have experience working in an agile setup, with experience with SAFe being an advantage
- possess strong skills within, but not limited to, document management technologies
- are adept at assessing new technologies to fulfil our business needs
- preferably possess the skills to build up a technical roadmap for Analytics tooling.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 07 January 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Shawn (Khik) Weng Hoong, External Consultant, on +0126109332 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.