IT and digital
ITIL Process Manager
Imagine a future where you are responsible for ensuring stable IT operations in collaboration with a diverse and dynamic team based in Kuala Lumpur
Join us in this role where you’ll become ITIL process manager in our Operations Management IT product line. As part of our team, you’ll ensure that the IT Application and IT Infrastructure team adheres to the ITIL service management processes.
Welcome to MY CC Service Operations APAC
You’ll be part of Operations Management IT product line where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for ITIL event, problem, incident, and change management processes. Our diverse and dynamic team consist of 4 dedicated ITIL process managers.
You’ll play an important role in:
- assuming control and the daily operational responsibility for all IT services delivered by IT Kuala Lumpur
- ensuring KPI adherence, process compliance, the maintenance and update of change or release schedule
- operating urgently to ensure that both incident, change, problem, and event management functions and processes add value to the IT organisation and users.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related field
- have extensive experience with incident management, problem management and change management
- are ITIL V3 or V4 certified
- can demonstrate and clearly articulate your understanding of incident, problem, event, and change management processes
- have experience with utilising service management tools, preferably ServiceNow
- possess strong listening, problem solving, negotiation, and facilitation skills.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 10 December 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, External Consultant, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.