Operations and technicians
SWA & TSA Senior Contract & Warranty Manager
Imagine a future where you’re responsible for managing the turbine service and warranty agreements and the warranty processes for our assets in Taiwan
Join us in this role where you’ll proactively manage the portfolio of high-value and highly complex contracts, ensuring that both we and our suppliers meet our obligations. You’ll provide support to our operational sites and assets, negotiate contract amendments and commercial agreements as well as warranty claims, and you’ll ensure that value is captured.
Welcome to Offshore Operations Commercial
You’ll be part of SWA Negotiation & Management where you, together with your colleagues, will work both in project teams and individually and with our internal and external stakeholders on a global scale. Furthermore, you’ll also report directly to the team responsible for managing the warranty claims as well as the local Taiwanese operational team with whom you’ll have your daily cooperation. Our team is based on openness, trust, collaboration, and equality. We share our learnings and support each other to drive continuous improvement.
You’ll play an important role in:
- managing your own portfolio of SWAs, TSAs, and Balance of Plant and Transmission Asset contracts
- implementing the contracts in close cooperation with internal and external stakeholders
- negotiating contract amendments, commercial agreements, and warranty claim settlements
- being responsible for the daily management of and interfaces with the suppliers, the site organization, and support functions relating to the contracts, thus ensuring compliance and customer satisfaction
- ensuring collaboration and alignment with key internal and external stakeholders and driving the relations management toward the suppliers.
To succeed in the role, you:
- take ownership, have a result-oriented approach, and work in a structured manner, enabling you to work both independently and in a team
- can demonstrate experience with contract management, negotiation, and project management and preferably also with service agreements or the operation and maintenance of major assets
- preferably have some insight into offshore wind power operation
- have the ability to communicate in a global organization across different communication styles and cultures
- have a master’s degree in law, business administration, engineering, or a similar field combined with a strategic and commercial mindset
- have strong communication, networking, and influencing skills and speak and write English fluently (at negotiation level) – preferably also Mandarin.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2021-12-17. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations TW, , on talentacquisitionTW@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some traveling in relation to your work, as you’ll be attending team meetings, supplier meetings, etc., primarily in Taiwan and Denmark. Furthermore, an extended business trip to Europe and the UK lasting approximately 2-3 months will be planned as part of your onboarding.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.