Finance and controlling
Senior Back Office Specialist
Imagine a future where you manage and oversee bank account management operations influencing your tasks in an international organisation
Join us in this role where you’ll work closely with Back Office members across our European hubs to ensure smooth processes when managing our bank accounts. You’ll also have the opportunity to improve and implement better processes across the whole business area.
Welcome to Ørsted Business Services APAC
You’ll be part of our Back Office, Global Billing & Master Data team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for maintaining our bank account management setup. The team consists of three people, with you being the fourth member. Since the other members are based in Europe, this is truly a global collaboration where we have high ambitions for the quality and processes we deliver.
You’ll play an important role in:
- opening and closing bank accounts globally
- maintaining a structured overview of current and previous accounts
- continuing the expansion of master data in the Customer Lifecycle group
- implementing optimisation initiatives
- implementing new systems and routines when best business practice is not met, to improve the process across APAC.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor or master’s degree in economics, finance, business administration, or similar
- have knowledge that enables you to improve current processes with a best practice approach
- are familiar with communicating with major banks across the APAC region, and preferably also in Europe and US
- have experience from a similar position
- speak Mandarin and English fluently
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 November 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Haslinda Mohammad Ali, Talent Acquisition Consultant, on if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.