Senior or lead commercial manager
Imagine a future where you’re responsible for developing and negotiating the service and warranty agreements for the world’s largest portfolio of offshore wind
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for a portfolio of high-value and highly complex wind turbine service agreements including providing support to company bid cases, secure high-quality contracts, lead and challenge key stakeholder deliverables, and align with internal and external stakeholders. You’ll challenge status quo and focus on the bottom-line impact without compromising other business priorities.
Welcome to Offshore Operations Commercial
You’ll be part of SWA Negotiation & Management where you together with your colleagues will play an important role in managing the wind turbine service agreements and defining the strategic objectives and specifications for our agreements. Our team is based on openness, trust, and collaboration, and we share our learnings and support each other. You’ll work both individually and lead project teams, and you’ll work with internal and external stakeholders on a global scale.
You’ll play an important role in:
- driving a project of developing ‘next generation’ service concepts and contracts
- preparing input to bid cases such as strategy, requirements, prices etc. and actively gather and use service supplier market intelligence and experience to support the operational strategy and set-up
- project managing service agreement sourcing projects including preparation of bid material, negotiations, tender evaluation, etc.
- securing and implementing best practice and procurement excellence
- ensuring collaboration and alignment with key internal and external stakeholders and driving the relations management toward the service suppliers.
To succeed in the role, you:
- take ownership, have a result-oriented approach, and work in a structured manner, enabling you to work both individually and in teams
- can demonstrate experience with managing complex sourcing projects including negotiation and project management
- preferably, have experience with service and warranty agreements for major assets as well as insight into offshore wind power and operations
- have a master’s degree or similar in business administration, economics, law, or engineering supplemented by a business degree or business experience
- have an outgoing personality and strong communication, networking, and influencing skills and speak and write English fluently.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 25 October 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Sofie Krogh Breusch, Head of SWA Negotiation & Management, on +4599555953 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll be attending contract negotiations and stakeholder meetings, primarily in DK.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.