IT and digital
Senior SAP BW Consultant
Imagine a future where you’ll be part of a strong technology community that develops SAP BW and HANA solutions to help create a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for turning business expectations and high-level design into technical deliverables for our brand-new employee-related solution. In addition to your work in the project delivery team, as a Senior SAP BW Consultant for the domain you’ll be able to work on the definition and implementation of company-wide initiatives.
Welcome to ERP Development & Analytics
You’ll be part of the ‘People’ agile release train (ART) where you, together with your colleagues, will join a product delivery team consisting of data experts while working with business and functional consultants in our SAFe Agile construct. Together with your team, you’ll enhance our capabilities in areas related to SAP BW, BI, and SAP Analytics. Working on the implementation of HR-related objects relating to the Business Warehouse (BW), you’ll be a BW go-to person for people on the project.
You’ll play an important role in:
- engaging in dialogue with your Agile team to understand objectives, discussing technical possibilities and solution design, and creating end-to-end solutions
- being a BW SPOC for the project team from a technical perspective and linking them with the product team
- forming technical deliverables in SAP BW by answering to business blueprints
- cooperating with the product owner, scrum master, and other cross-functional stakeholders to guide, co-define, estimate, and prioritise development tasks.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have solid experience with SAP BW (v. 7.5), SAP native HANA, both from a front-end and back-end perspective
- can communicate complex problems and topics in a clear and concise manner to relevant technical as well as non-technical stakeholders
- have experience in dealing with HR infotypes and Business Warehouse particulars relating to HR
- are familiar with ABAP routines for BW and extractor enhancements
- can build simple Power BI reports (not mandatory, but a huge plus).
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 25 October 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Przemyslaw Ostrowski, Head of ERP Development & Analytics CC, on +48 690 483 188 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please note that this is an employment contract.