IT and digital
Solution Architect for new People ART
Imagine a future where you’ll be part of a strong architecture and technology community and ensure a target architecture for onshore wind
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of creating the new People & Development ART which focuses on strengthening the talent approach (so we can continue to grow as a global green energy leader powered by talent), attracting talent, building inclusive teams, and growing and sharing our talent around the world.
Welcome to Architecture & Technology
You’ll be part of the leadership group alongside the release train engineer and the product manager who constitute the delivery organisation that steer the value-enabling solutions at the right quality level. Together with your colleagues, you’ll work in a community consisting of 90+ architects as part of an agile delivery organisation. Through a continuously updated architectural runway and relevant architectural artefacts, you’ll ensure that these are communicated, understood, and made available. You’ll work closely with the business to strengthen the user experience for HR processes through digitalisation, process optimisation, and a data/analytics approach, as well as integrating solutions with other shared functions and supporting a global matrix organisation.
You’ll play an important role in:
- building up and driving our new ‘People’ agile release train (ART)
- building up a robust end-to-end architecture for the HR area, potentially including related areas such as time registration, payroll, and others
- defining, maturing, and prioritising EPICs to help deliver business value from SuccessFactors and related applications
- ensuring, in collaboration with other architects, that the application landscape is optimised and well-managed with proper integrations.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a strong architectural background and extensive experience with implementing SuccessFactors solutions in large global organisations (including SF Employee Central)
- have a strong and broad background within HR, and a solid understanding of generic HR processes, capabilities, and data
- possess strong relationship-building and stakeholder management skills on all organisational levels (business and IT)
- have experience from working in an agile environment
- are comfortable working in a new ART construct that needs to be build up, and where collaboration is as critical as technical skills.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 October 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Martin Frøling Pedersen, Head of Architecture & Technology CC, on +4599555579 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.