IT and digital
Senior Application Architect
Imagine a future where you’ll be part of a skilled Architecture and Technology community that designs and documents the coherent application architecture
Join us in this role where you’ll play a great part in identifying and documenting application architecture in our application landscape along with communicating the architectural design in a global setup. You’ll ensure consistent and high-quality deliveries across our portfolio by designing roadmaps, general principles, and non-functional requirements to secure the applications' continuous evolvement.
Welcome to Architecture & Technology
You’ll be part of Architecture & Technology where you, together with your colleagues, will facilitate great cohesion and a platform for high-quality knowledge sharing. Our community consists of 90+ architects working through an agile delivery organisation based on the SAFe framework.
You’ll play an important role in:
- identifying and defining application architecture related to document and information management systems
- performing code and change reviews along with ensuring the technical direction and support throughout the implementation process, primarily on NET technology
- cooperating with the solution architect to ensure alignment with the overall architectural runway and portfolio targets and help drive the application lifecycle management process
- securing involvement and communication to a broad group of stakeholders incl. both developers and business
- adhering to our standards within infrastructure and IT security.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are proactive and possess the ability to communicate architectural designs and decisions to stakeholders
- have solid experience as an architect or lead developer and can use it to create architectural landscape overviews as well as coding architectures
- have strong skills within, but not limited to, document management technologies
- possess the ability to assess new technologies
- have experience with an agile setup e.g., SAFe.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 01. October 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jonas Lindhardsen, Head of Competency Centre, on +4599557979 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Between 9-14 September, it will not be possible to apply for jobs with us due to technical maintenance.