Finance and controlling
Imagine a future where you’re a part of a high-performing team, with responsibility for handling invoices and travel expenses across the entire company
Join us in this role as Operations Professional in Financial Services in Poland where you’ll handle invoices and travel expenses in the procure-to-pay process. We also have Financial Services teams in Denmark and Malaysia, and there’ll be close cooperation with those teams in the daily operations as well as during the initial training.
Welcome to Financial Services
You’ll be part of the Invoice & Expense Management team where you, together with your colleagues, will handle invoices and travel expenses in the procure-to-pay process and also be responsible for providing email and phone support to employees and vendors. You’ll be performing day-to-day activities and take appropriate action if quality and/or timing is not on target. You’ll have a large interface with group functions and managers all over the world, so it’s important that you’re able to communicate positively and constructively.
You’ll play an important role in:
- controlling and verifying vendor invoices and/or travel expenses
- handling the receipt of invoices
- ensuring timely clearing of documents received in SAP and Concur
- handling various reminder processes
- supporting employees via phone, email, and the ticketing tool.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a relevant educational background and have completed a bachelor’s degree
- have experience with vendor invoices and/or expenses from previous jobs
- have worked with SAP and have knowledge about international VAT rules
- have a proactive and systematic approach to you work tasks
- are service-minded and flexible.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 20 October 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Balbina Jaskowska, Manager, on +48690483162 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
NB: Due to technical maintenance, you won’t be able to apply for jobs in the period 9-14 September.