Engineering and construction
Project Manager, Construction
Imagine a future where you’re overseeing the execution of utility-scale onshore renewable energy projects
Join us in this role where you’ll oversee the execution of our onshore utility-scale solar, wind, and storage projects. You’ll be responsible for cross-company coordination of the internal and external stakeholders necessary to achieve a successful project.
Welcome to Onshore Technology & Operations
You’ll be part of Construction Execution where you, together with your colleagues, will be the primary point of contact for the EPC contractor and internal stakeholders during the execution of the project. You’ll oversee the project safety, schedule, and budget metrics.
You’ll play an important role in:
- managing the implementation of the planned construction execution for assigned ON projects
- ensuring safety metrics and best practices are met for assigned projects
- negotiating and administering EPC contracts as assigned
- supporting the implementation of budgets, schedule planning, and execution of projects for FID approval and implementation, including verification of contractor progress billing
- on site management of safety, regulatory compliance with regards to team management, contractors, administration, and project implementation
- facilitating communication with internal and external project stakeholders, including landowners and community relations.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a minimum of three years’ experience in renewable energy construction operations
- have a bachelor’s degree in construction management, engineering, or a related discipline or equivalent work experience
- are able to understand and employ engineering and construction plan specifications, methods, and procedures
- understand and enforce contractual responsibilities, contractual documents, and dispute resolution
- have a proven ability to solve problems related to construction, sequencing, and staffing.
Click or tap here to enter text.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 25-08-2021 00:00. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, Talent Acquisition Operation US, on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do regular travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll be doing US-based regional travel depending on project needs.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.