Sourcing Manager Offshore Construction
Imagine a future where you’re part of a team who source the offshore construction services for all our offshore wind farms
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of our team who is globally responsible for the sourcing of CAPEX contracts for the offshore installation of foundations, cables, wind turbine generators, and offshore substations for all our offshore wind farms.
Welcome to Offshore Construction Sourcing
You’ll be part of Offshore Construction Sourcing where you, together with your colleagues, will take responsibility of tender processes from sourcing strategy to signed contract as well as developing and maintaining close relations to the internal and external stakeholders. You'll be part of an international environment where you and a senior sourcing manager colleague will be working closely together in a sourcing team also consisting of technical colleagues.
You’ll play an important role in:
- being an integrated part of the sourcing process for the offshore activities required to construct an offshore wind farm
- providing support to your senior colleague during the entire sourcing process
- contributing to the execution of our business strategy and pursuit of our ambitious targets to reduce the cost of energy.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a master’s degree in economics, business, law, or engineering
- have an interest in construction activities and some technical flair
- have past procurement experience and an ambition to pursue a career within sourcing
- enjoy working in a team and have good stakeholder management skills
- have a systematic approach to your tasks and a proactive mindset.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 02 August 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Susan Hove Olsen, Head of Sourcing - Offshore Construction, on +4599559336 from 19-21 July if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.