Operations and technicians
Regional ISMS Manager (m/f/d)
Imagine a future where you’re responsible for the management of the Offshore Operations Information Security Management System (ISMS) in Continental Europe
Join us in this role where you’ll be keeping our operations cyber secure. You will be facilitating the rollout of the Information Security Management system across the region, initiating improvements of the system, and reporting from the system. This also includes ensuring that the implemented ISMS controls fulfil organisational and country-specific legal requirements where ISMS is implemented.
Welcome to Offshore Operations
You’ll be part of Continental EU Regional Support where you, together with your colleagues, will ensure the best possible handling and improvement of cybersecurity and ensure compliance towards applicable country-specific legal requirements where ISMS is implemented. You’ll secure the lowest possible operating costs and consistently deliver high-quality results at the right time.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing a roadmap for implementation of ISMS at new sites in the region
- maintaining and improving the cybersecurity risk register, including conducting risk identification and follow-up workshops with relevant parties, in coordination with global ISMS managers
- facilitating and supporting regional initiatives on continuous improvement of ISMS, including instructions, controls, reports, training, or other work related to ISMS
- ensuring development and roll-out of training to all involved functions as well as supporting relevant teams in the implementation of ISMS requirements
- planning audits (internal and external), including following up on findings
- establishing, conducting, and following up on regional management reviews in accordance with requirements in ISMS.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have completed a degree in a relevant area or have extensive work experience as a project manager with ISMS
- deliver strong knowledge on information security
- show extensive business analysis and change management skills
- have very good knowledge of operational technology (OT) systems, power production supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems, and ISO27001 or similar certification(s)
- are fluent in English and either German or Dutch (written and spoken)
- have experience and feel comfortable working within an international matrix organisation.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 August 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
For the Netherlands and for Germany, please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations DE on firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll be responsible for teams in the Netherlands and Germany. You should expect to travel on a regular basis several days each month. There will also be training which may be held at locations in Denmark.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.