Engineering and construction
Operations Project Engineer
Imagine a future where you'll find creative ways to strike the right balance between complexity, cost, and value to solve dynamic technical challenges and project assignments
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for solving technical challenges and optimizing the performance and reliability of the operational wind, solar, and energy storage of our power plants.
Welcome to Onshore Asset Management
You’ll be part of Operations Engineering where you, together with your colleagues, will identify, investigate, and solve technical challenges that disrupt the performance and reliability of our operational onshore wind, solar, and energy storage fleet.
You’ll play an important role in:
- identifying and supporting technical issues, tracking existing problems, and participating in the resolution process for operating projects
- helping asset managers and plant managers with technical tasks in the office and the field
- producing, maintaining, and archiving site technical information
- developing and managing project scopes of work for service providers, consultants, and equipment vendors
- creating and implementing processes for the continuous improvement efforts of the organization
- participating in field engineering, failure analysis, and root cause analysis projects.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related technical field
- have a multidisciplinary skillset with demonstrated skills or experience with renewable energy-related topics
- have demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- have a passion for renewable energy and the challenge of decarbonizing the power grid while maintaining reliability
- are willing and able to travel as needed – travel time vary depending on project needs.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 16-08-2021 00:00. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, Talent Acquisition Operation US, on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do regular traveling in relation to your work. Traveling is US-based and depends on project needs.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.