Engineering and construction
Vice President for Technical Analysis
Imagine a future where you enable the green transformation by overseeing the technological optimization of our onshore projects
Join us in this role where you’ll develop a high-performing Energy Analysis and GIS team for our Onshore organization in the US. You’ll support the the Onshore team with energy assessment, geospatial planning, and project optimization of all onshore wind, solar, and storage projects.
Welcome to Onshore
You’ll be part of Technical Analysis Team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for the management of solar and wind energy analysis and optimization processes, as well as ensuring alignment with industry best practices.
You’ll play an important role in:
- ensuring streamlined cross-cutting processes and standards to support the growing development pipeline and ensure technical and analytical optimization of projects
- supporting digital strategy implementation, incl. visualization and analysis systems
- working with VP level leaders across departments to understand technical and analytical needs, highlight results and risks, and conduct financial and team resource planning
- developing and implementing strategic organizational growth plans to support the technical and analytical needs of the growing onshore development, construction, and operating assets
- overseeing leads in the technical analysis team, providing clear direction on tasks priorities, ensuring quality work products, and promoting staff development in a collaborative working environment
- maintaining a close working relationship with key relevant industry research and technical groups.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have 10+ years’ senior level management experience in the renewable energy analysis or GIS field
- have master’s degree in engineering, sciences, or other relevant field
- have excellent project management skills and experience with supporting the development of large scale projects
- have experience developing formalized internal process documentation to ensure efficient and streamlined best practices
- hold a successful track record of effective people and team management, include. senior level positions
- have a strong numerical ability, technical acumen, and an understanding of geospatial analysis
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than . We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, Talent Acquisition Operation US, on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do sometravelling in relation to your work, as you’ll travel to other US offices and senior level team meetings.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.