Supply Chain Development Manager
Imagine a future where you contribute to creating a world that runs entirely on green energy by building and developing our supply chain in the APAC markets
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of our growing regional procurement team in Ørsted Asia-Pacific. You’ll be working closely together with our market and project development teams in providing substantial supply chain plans for projects in South Korea. In this position, you’ll play a key role in increasing both the number and the quality of suppliers in the regional markets, and you’ll have the opportunity to work closely together with our global engineering, procurement, and commercial organisations.
Welcome to Ørsted Korea
You’ll be part of APAC Procurement where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for a wide range of supply chain and procurement activities throughout the lifecycle of an offshore wind farm. You’ll work with a wide range of local, regional, and global suppliers and interact with the overall APAC organisation and some of our colleagues in Europe.
You’ll play an important role in:
- being responsible for supplier market screenings and development within selected categories
- managing the daily relationship with the local network of suppliers and key industry stakeholders
- providing supply chain plans for our offshore wind farm projects
- driving local content agenda which is instrumental for winning bids and preparing new offshore wind farms
- creating awareness of our company in new markets through the local supply chain.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a technical, commercial, or law master’s degree
- have industry-relevant supply chain experience from either the buyer or seller side
- have project management experience
- have excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- understand how regulatory and political processes impact supply chain work
- speak and write English and Korean fluently or at negotiation level.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than . We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations TW, , on talentacquisitionTW@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll travel both in South Korea and overseas.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.