IT and digital
Senior Software Engineer
Imagine a future where you work as fullstack developer in the world’s most innovative energy production enterprise aiming to create a world that runs entirely on green energy.
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of our international IT department, which counts more than 500 skilled and dedicated colleagues working closely together with the different business units across Northern Europe and in Malaysia.
Welcome to .Net and SCADA Compentency Centre Team
You’ll be part of the Engineering ART delivery team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for enabling both web-based and Windows clients with .Net applications for visualising complexity in a simple and user-friendly way to support our business unit.
You’ll play an important role in:
- creating business value by developing and maintaining extended functionality on IT products with focus on programmes such as Azure Cloud (Azure Storage, AAD, Azure Kubernetes), DevOps, .NET Core, Angular, and Docker
- creating and maintaining software solutions for customers through Agile SAFe framework adoption
- participating in daily stand-up meetings, sprint reviews, and planning meetings with Global colleagues in optimisation scrum processes
- working closely and collaborating with the internal Agile Release Train team and external consultants and key resources from the business side
- driving innovation and continuous technical improvements.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have an academic degree at bachelor’s level or higher within IT, computer science, or engineering
- have experience with cloud development and application design, preferably Microsoft Azure with good knowledge and development experience in Cloud Design Patterns
- have a proven track record and experience in design, development, and deployment with Microsoft .Net C# and Visual Studio Tools
- have experience with relevant tools, application and system architecture, strong object-oriented design, service-oriented architecture (SOA), and developing micro-services with REST API
- have experience with Test Driven Development methodology and creating unit tests and experience with branching, merging, and versioning using Git Experience with Agile development methodology
- are familiar with front-end development frameworks using HTML, CSS, Angular, and continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) using DevOps.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30-07-2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Shawn (Khik) Weng Hoong, External Consultant, on +0126109332 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.