IT and digital
Lead Infrastructure Network Architect
Imagine a future where you’ll be part of a strong architecture and technology community that designs and documents coherent infrastructure architecture for our growing business
Join us in this role where you’ll lead the design and documentation of infrastructure network solutions in the company’s infrastructure landscape for both cloud and on-premises locations in a global setup.
Welcome to Architecture & Technology
Architecture & Technology is a community consisting of 90+ architects working with the business through an agile delivery organisation. This community ensures a great cohesion and platform for high-quality knowledge sharing. You’ll be working agile in the SAFe framework in a product team.
You’ll play an important role in:
- being responsible for the network strategy alongside the Centre of Excellence and ensuring the right level of the stakeholder communication
- identifying network architecture patterns, design blueprints, guidelines, and solution diagrams and communicating to all relevant stakeholders
- driving roadmaps for network technologies and components
- creating coherent network architectures that are ready for implementation
- incorporating security controls in network design and implementations
- providing technical direction and support throughout the implementation process.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have extensive experience and certifications within WAN, LAN, Wireless, Routers, Switches, etc.
- have extensive experience with Cisco network technologies, e.g. Cisco ACI, Cisco SD-WAN, Cisco SDA, Cisco ISE
- are experienced within Cloud networking, Firewalls, e.g. Palo Alto and load balancers and Citrix Netscaler
- have experience with infrastructure architecture, solution design, and documentation
- possess general knowledge about cloud computing, incl. utilising infrastructure components and designing infrastructure architecture solutions in public and hybrid clouds
- possess general knowledge about infrastructure security architecture.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2 August 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Martin Frøling Pedersen, Head of Architecture & Technology CC, on +4599555579 or Pawel Kropielnicki, Head of AISO CC, on +48507972013 on workdays between 09:00-12:00 CEST if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.