Finance and controlling
Imagine a future where you work with financial services in an international setting in Europe’s fastest-growing green energy company
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for vendor reconciliation, invoice, and expense processes across the world. One of your main tasks will be conducting reconciliation in a semi-automated process of our large number of vendor accounts in a global setting using Cadency.
Welcome to OBS APAC
You’ll be part of Financial Services team where you together with your colleagues will bring value to Ørsted Business Services (ØBS) by processing, improving, and delivering best in class finance operations. You’ll work as a operations specialist and have close collaborations and dialogues with numerous stakeholders across the entire organisation, along with your other colleagues in Business Services.
You’ll play an important role in:
- receiving, reading, and processing statements from the vendor
- having continues dialogues with vendors to ensure statements of sufficient quality, as Cadency requires statements designed and with specified content according to a set of criteria
- processing invoices and expenses for APAC team
- providing best in class support to our clients for all finance operations related issues
- communicating with vendors around the world.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance
- have experience in the finance shared services environment
- preferably speak other languages, such as Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese or Mandarin
- have experience with reconciliation, either bank or vendor.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 July 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Haslinda Mohammad Ali, Talent Acquisition Consultant, on if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.