Strategy and business development
Senior Project Lead/Project Lead Trading Development
Imagine a future where you help enable renewable buildout in a world where renewables increasingly compete on merchant terms through projects related to new products and markets within energy trading
Join us in this role where you’ll run projects and development activities related to trading of renewable power, renewable certificates, hydrogen, and gas. The team supports the Markets organisation with analyses, communication, and project management of activities across the different Markets departments. The team also maintains overview of key initiatives that either enable buildout of the renewable portfolio or improve the profitability and risk management of the existing portfolio.
Welcome to Power Portfolio
You’ll be part of Trading Development where you together with your colleagues will establish and manage projects related to cross-functional activities in Power Portfolio and Markets. This can be the evaluation and integration of new markets in our company footprint, changes to structures in existing energy markets, etc.
You’ll play an important role in:
- supporting and bringing to life strategic important projects across markets
- ensuring that Markets support the rest of the business in the best possible way to enable green growth
- evaluating new countries and products for Markets to enter to support the renewable buildout
- developing, consolidating, and sharing relevant business intel related to new markets, new ways of managing risk and competitors
- supporting on Markets BoD processes, mandate processes, and material across Markets.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have strong analytical capabilities, are ambitious, and are eager to be exposed to a steep learning curve
- have commercial experience from optimising renewable projects or commodity trading experience
- have experience structuring and managing projects – e.g. from an inhouse strategy team or top-tier management consultant firm and are an excellent communicator both written and verbally
- have a flair for stakeholder management, enjoy building relations, and are a team player
- have a strong drive and a positive can-do attitude and demonstrate proactivity.
Please note that you’ll be hired on a level matching your competencies.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 26 June 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Mathilde Lykke Jensen, Head of Trading Development, on +4560229094 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.