Marketing, branding and communications
Student Assistant with strong English skills to produce job adverts
Imagine a future where you help attract best-in-class, diverse talent through high-quality job adverts
Join us in this role where you’ll help ensure effective handling of our job advert process and write and proofread high-quality job adverts that can attract the right candidates.
Welcome to Employer Branding & HR Communication
You’ll be part of Employer Branding & HR Communication where you, together with your colleagues, will help hiring managers attract the candidates they're looking for. You'll be part of a dedicated and ambitious team of ten language and communication specialists who promote Ørsted in our global markets as a great place to work and who plan, produce, and advise about internal HR communication. We value brainstorms and good laughs. In this job, you'll work closely with our language consultant, talent acquisition partners and hiring managers in producing great job adverts.
You’ll play an important role in:
- ensuring best-in-class job adverts to our different markets, focusing on both legal and cultural aspects as well as final proofreading in English
- managing our job advert inbox and being point of contact for our external language service providers
- being a trusted language and communication advisor for many different stakeholders globally
- handle ad hoc proofreading in English for Employer Branding &; HR Communication.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a very high proficiency level in English
- are studying or about to study a master’s in English and communication, or if you’re a native English speaker, a master’s in communication, marketing, journalism, or a like
- have the language and revision skills to argue for your linguistic choices objectively and professionally
- are comfortable taking on the role as language specialist and communication advisor - also when collaborating with hiring managers at senior levels
- are structured, detail-oriented, and perseverant
- are ready to start in your new job from 1 August the latest and can work approx.15 hours a week – of which at least one working day must be from our office in either Skærbæk or Gentofte.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 17 June 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Anja Basilio Fabech, Team Lead, by calling +4599558076 between 09:00-15:00 on workdays if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.