Lead Supply Chain Development Manager
Imagine a future where you become a key contributor to our offshore wind farm projects by building and developing our supply chain in APAC markets
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of our growing regional procurement team in Ørsted Asia Pacific. You’ll be working closely together with our market and project development teams, providing substantial supply chain plans for each project in Japan, including strong local contribution. In this position you’ll play a key role in increasing both the number and the quality of suppliers in the regional markets, and you’ll have the opportunity to work closely with our global engineering, procurement, and commercial organisations.
Welcome to Ørsted Japan
You’ll be part of APAC Procurement where you together with your colleagues will be responsible for a wide range of supply chain and procurement activities throughout the lifecycle time of an offshore wind farm. You’ll work with a wide range of local, regional, and global suppliers and be interacting with the overall APAC organization and some of our colleagues in Europe.
You’ll play an important role in:
- being responsible for supplier market screenings and development within selected categories
- managing the daily relationship with the local network of suppliers and key industry stakeholders
- providing supply chain plans to our offshore wind farm projects
- driving local content agenda which is instrumental for winning bids and has a significant project impact
- creating awareness of Ørsted in new markets through the local supply chain.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a technical, commercial or legal Master’s degree
- have supply chain experience from either buyer or seller side
- have project management experience
- have excellent communication skills
- understand how regulatory and political processes impact supply chain work
- speak and write English and Japanse fluently or at negotiation level
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 24-06-2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations APAC, , on talentacquisitionAP@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work as you’ll travel both in Japan and overseas.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.