Finance and controlling
Student Assistant for market risk reporting and analysis
Imagine a future where you’re part of the team reporting and supporting our business from a financial risk management point-of-view
Join us in this role where you’ll take part in the daily reporting of our market trading activities, assist the team’s analysts in various development and analysis tasks, as well as handle tasks on your own. We offer a position in a specialised team where you’ll be given a high degree of responsibility and tasks according to your skill level.
Welcome to Commercial, EPC & Ops. Risk Partners
You’ll be part of a team where you, together with your colleagues, will report on trading performance and support our trading floor and other business areas or our bio-converted power plants. In the Commercial, EPC & Ops. Risk Partners team, we operate with a high level of expertise and have many complex and challenging tasks, giving you a good understanding of our business, energy markets, derivatives, trading, and company risk profile. While working professionally, we also keep an informal tone with room for fun and laughter.
You’ll play an important role in:
- the daily reporting of trading performance (P&L) and risk numbers, such as Value-at-Risk, to the business and senior management
- carrying out ad hoc support and analyses to our stakeholders across the business regarding trading activities, market risks, derivatives, Value-at-Risk, etc.
- developing and optimising tools, reports, and processes within the team
- analysing and reporting on the company’s risk picture.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are currently on the last year of your bachelor’s degree or starting a master’s degree in finance, economics, mathematics, or similar
- are interested in finance and risk management
- are able to handle several tasks simultaneously and thrive in a changing environment
- are structured, take responsibility, and are able to manage your own tasks, priorities, and deadlines
- have an analytical mindset and experience with Excel/VBA and maybe also SQL.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 16 May 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Anders Bilde Svendsen, Lead Risk Analyst, on +4599559242 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.