IT and digital
IT Service Desk Technician
Imagine a future where you’re part of a team providing first-level and second-level IT support via chat and phone, thus helping the Group on its green mission
Join us in this role where you’ll be providing first and second-level technical support and guidance to users on a regular basis, ensuring that all desktop systems, networked systems, and telecommunications systems are functional and that agreed service levels are met.
Welcome to Service Desk
You’ll be part of Service Desk US where you, together with your colleagues, will be part of the global Service Desk which is open 24/7 with departments in Denmark and Malaysia. The Service Desk department is part of the Service Operation department in IT, which counts more than 700 skilled and dedicated colleagues working closely together with the different business units across Northern Europe, USA, and Asia.
You’ll play an important role in:
- providing phone and chat support for IT infrastructure and applications
- solving first and second-level incidents and handling service requests
- advising, supporting, and inspiring users in their daily use of our IT systems
- updating documentation and maintaining knowledge articles.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have good knowledge about Windows 10, MS AD, Office 365, Citrix/VPN, and ITIL processes
- have ITIL Foundation certification or equivalent ITIL experience and experience with processes using HPSM/Service Now and UCMDB
- have excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
- have demonstrated customer interaction skills and teamwork competences.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 5/23/2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.