Finance and controlling
Financial Analyst, Renewable Energy M&A
Imagine a future where you’re part of one of renewable energy’s largest and most active corporate M&A teams
Join us in this role where you’ll play a key role in our global M&A and partnership transactions, including project acquisitions and divestments. The deal size typically varies from anywhere between EUR 20 million to EUR 2 billion, counting some of the world’s largest M&A transactions within offshore wind. As part of these transactions, you’ll prepare decision material and recommendations for senior management, executives, and the Board of Directors.
Welcome to M&A Valuation & Structuring
You’ll be part of M&A Valuation & Structuring where you, together with your colleagues, will play a key role in an array of global M&A activities in the offshore wind space. You’ll be working closely with both internal and external stakeholders, including financial advisors, lawyers, auditors, and tax advisers, and you’ll gain exposure to the company’s senior management.
You’ll play an important role in:
- performing valuations of renewable energy projects for acquisition or divestment
- providing relevant financial analyses and presentations of M&A projects to support informed management decisions
- developing, maintaining, and operating business cases and valuation models for our M&A projects
- ensuring high-quality deliverables on time
- contributing to and participating in cross-functional and corporate development projects.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are newly graduated or have experience from a similar position in a large group, consultancy, or investment bank, where you’ve developed expertise with M&A projects, valuations, and complex processes
- are proficient in and willing to work with discounted cash flow valuation and tax and accounting, and have a flair for solving complicated analytical challenges
- are a highly proficient user of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint and speak and write English fluently
- have strong communication skills, work systematically, show responsibility, and can deliver high-quality solutions
- are able to create results through teamwork and develop good relationships with your colleagues and stakeholders.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 23 May 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations UK , on talentacquisitionUK@orsted.co.uk if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.