Strategy and business development
Chief of Staff
Imagine a future where you help lead the development of the US offshore wind industry.
Join us in this role where you’ll support the CEO of the US Offshore business and ensure the achievement of our key US Offshore business priorities. Your main priority will be enabling the US Offshore organization to scale to meet the growing opportunity for Offshore wind in the US.
Welcome to US Offshore
You’ll be part of the US Offshore leadership team and work with the CEO and heads of key departments in our US organization, such as our Chief Corporate Affairs Officer, Head of Project Development and Growth, and Head of Commercial.
You’ll play an important role in:
- working with senior leadership to define the strategic and decision-making agendas
- developing the necessary briefing, presentation, and analytical materials, including for Senior Leadership summits and updates to our Global Management and Board of Directors
- supporting the continued development of an Ørsted US corporate culture across our different offices
- establishing necessary governance and reporting structures to support regional priorities, strategies, and ongoing business operations
- identifying, scoping, and delivering special projects for the US Offshore CEO
To succeed in the role, you:
- have at minimum a Bachelor’s degree; Master’s preferred
- have strong analytical skills and commercial acumen
- have strong communication and presentation skills, including the ability to synthesize complex ideas into simple presentation or prose
- ideally have experience within energy, environmental, or offshore industry
- have strong propensity of working autonomously in pursuing daily goals combined with an agile and open approach in task reprioritization
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 05/15/2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as needed to support the members of the US Offshore senior leadership team.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.