IT and digital
Senior .NET Software Engineer
Senior .Net Software Engineer
Imagine a future where you provide support and help to create further growth in a leading international organisation
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for enabling both web-based and Windows clients with .Net applications for visualising complexity in a simple, user-friendly way. The .Net team is part of our international IT department, which counts more than 500 skilled and dedicated colleagues working closely together with the different business units across Northern Europe and in Malaysia.
Welcome to MY CC GIS SAP & SmartPlant
You’ll be part of SmartPlant where you, together with your colleagues, will enhance and support business applications, including Fuel Trading, Logistics Management, Power Distribution Management, etc. We offer a full slate of benefits, including competitive salaries, medical, dental, vision, internet allowance, work-life balance, and flexible working hours.
You’ll play an important role in:
- creating business value by developing and maintaining extended functionality on IT products for SmartPlant
- working closely together with internal and external consultants and key resources on the business side
- programming in Angular2+, Azure Cloud, WPF, ASP.Net, ASP.NET Core, and SQL Server
- creating and maintaining software solutions for both internal users and external customers and vendors
- participating in daily stand-up meetings, sprint reviews, and plan meetings with Danish colleagues
- ensuring optimisation of the scrum process.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a relevant bachelor’s degree and/or a relevant Microsoft certification for .Net
- advocate clean coding principles and development of best practices (SOLID, DRY) and have a very good understanding of OO
- have a proven track record in and experience with development in Microsoft .Net C#, WPF, and Visual Studio Team Services
- speak and write English fluently.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 July 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Cliven (Yaw Lin) Yong, Head of GIS, SAP & SMARTPlant CC, on +60192788553 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.