Marketing, branding and communications
Senior Product Owner
Imagine a future where you drive the development and maintenance of inspiring websites and landing pages - and have fun while doing it.
Join us in this exciting role where you’ll be a key driver for one of our international web development teams in our Agile Release Train (ART). You’ll be driving the development and maintenance of our corporate global web portfolio besides supporting our digital campaigns and participate in digital projects. Our ability to support and execute all the digital projects and campaigns lays the foundation for the marketing success, so we can’t wait to welcome you.
Welcome to Global Branding & Marketing
You will be part of Digital Platforms team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for delivering the future digital experience. You’ll be working within the SAFe framework together with a wide range of specialists.
You’ll play an important role in:
- owning, facilitating, and refining the backlog with the team, and ensuring progress towards the team’s goals
- in cooperation with specialists, describe and drive the development of new features for the future web experience based on insights, data, and analysis
- performing effective leadership by motivating the team and ensuring uniform high-quality deliveries
- combining understanding of business needs with technical capabilities
- handling business collaboration, business partners, and our scrum team.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have substantial SAFe experience as a Product Owner or in other agile frameworks
- thrive in an international environment, have strong interpersonal skills, are good at leading the process, and can manage and lead groups of people and tasks simultaneously
- have a problem-solving mindset and analytical skills, as well as a very structured way of working
- can transform business needs into strong web solutions, and have experience with web and digital communication
- have experience with web development and working in CMS systems, preferably Sitecore.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 16 May 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Rakel Juel Nielsen, Head of Digital Platforms, on +4599555056 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.