Operations and technicians
Compliance & Integrity Process Specialist
Imagine a future where you take up the challenge of ensuring optimal operation through standardisation, systems, and working processes for our SCADA and communication systems in our offshore wind farms
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for compliance and integrity of the Offshore group’s production SCADA systems, communication, and supporting systems. You’ll be responsible for leading the development, improvement, and implementation of standardised operations processes and procedures with the overall goal of securing the business continuity of our wind farms.
Welcome to SCADA & Security
You’ll be part of Compliance & Lifecycle where you, together with your colleagues, will drive the overall procedure and processes of handling SCADA systems in Offshore Operations. You’ll be responsible for defining initiatives such as business continuity and incident response plans as well as managing the implementation. You’ll work in a complex position with specialists from our communication and control teams, managing and structuring the overview of processes and procedures.
You’ll play an important role in:
- leading the development and continuous improvement of integrity processes and business continuity
- understanding and developing the integrity and reliability of critical computer systems that support high-voltage systems and offshore communication used in modern, large-scale offshore wind farms
- identifying key risks and improvement areas in the execution of operations development and preparation projects, capturing and implementing lessons learned across the SCADA Operation
- managing policies and controls for business continuity, incident management, roles and responsibilities, and general compliance with standards
- actively engaging with other parts of Operations on cross-departmental projects, working closely with both site personnel and our commercial teams.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a background within quality/processes in a technical context – the technical knowledge could come from an engineering degree in electrical/software engineering or be obtained through work experience
- have a solid project manager/supervisor background and have a commercial mindset and the ability to work independently – experience from the wind turbine industry will be considered an advantage
- have broad experience working with processes, change management, and compliance, preferably within critical IT systems/SCADA environments
- have worked with and have in-depth knowledge of relevant standards, preferably in-depth knowledge on ISO27001/27019 or other IT security standards such as UK-NIS, VGB s-175, NERC-CIP, or similar
- speak and write English fluently, have good communication skills, and enjoy solving complex and challenging tasks.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 16. May 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Thomas Andersen, Senior Project Lead (SCADA), on +4599559480 if you’d like to know more about the position.