Strategy and business development
Senior Strategy Project Lead
Imagine a future where you help transform our people and organisation, enabling us to deliver on our strategic priorities in the global renewables market
Join us in this role where you’ll drive the scoping, development, and implementation of strategic transformation projects in collaboration with our business, our People & Development organisation, and our community of strategy teams
Welcome to People & Development
You’ll be part of Strategic Transformation Projects where you, together with your colleagues, will be part of a small, dynamic team driving impact through transforming Ørsted into a truly global organisation across regions and technologies. You’ll work along highly motivated colleagues from all around the business. You’ll have a unique opportunity to combine strategic analysis and project management with your profound interest in people and organisational topics. You’ll get the chance to work on a wide range of topics, e.g., re-organisations, post-merger integration, workforce planning, and employee value proposition.
You’ll play an important role in:
- defining and running strategic projects where you, together with your project teams, will gather and analyse data, drive problem-solving, and build top-down storylines delivered to senior management
- being the glue that ties strategy development and implementation together through stakeholder- and process management, and through close collaboration with the People & Development organisation
- supporting the Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO) and Executive Committee with presentations, analyses, and deep dives on relevant topics
- engaging with the wider Ørsted strategy community to stay on top of strategic updates and changing business needs relevant for our organisation
- actively taking part in coaching and developing junior colleagues in the team and on inter-functional project teams.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have some experience from a top-tier management consultancy firm, an in-house strategy team or similar, preferably with some experience from working on and/or a keen interest in people and organisational topics
- have a master’s degree in business administration, economics, political science, or a similar degree from a technical or science university
- have an excellent analytical mindset with strong quantitative and problem-solving skills and a flair for stakeholder management and building relationships
- are used to communicating complex topics in a clear and concise manner to senior management, both verbally and in writing
- are ambitious and result-oriented with a natural can-do attitude, and have a high level of drive and perseverance.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 11 April 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Signe Skak, Head of Strategic Transf. Projects, on +4527520983 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.