Finance and controlling
Imagine a future where you use your financial capabilities to impact decision-making on our Danish heat and power plants in order to support our sustainability journey
Join us in this role where you’ll become Financial Analyst in our Business Finance team, and where you’ll be responsible for creating financial reports, forecasts, and business analyses and present these insights to the management team to influence decision-making within the Bioenergy business area.
Welcome to Ørsted Finance
You’ll be part of Business Finance Bioenergy where you, together with your colleagues, will be part of a business finance setup that plays a key role in bridging business performance and financial statements, and which overall supports the decision-makers throughout our organisation. You’ll work in a team of 11 bright and ambitious colleagues, all working as finance partners for our Bioenergy department.
You’ll play an important role in:
- analysing energy market and power plant data using BI and transforming these insights into business impact
- using your creative skills to produce and innovate management reports for monthly review meetings
- driving the forecast process and delivering a holistic view on the direction for the business, including identification of key business risks
- performing and presenting different deep-dive topics in an accessible way to management.
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold or are about to finish a relevant master’s degree in finance or economics
- have a natural curiosity towards technical relationships as we are working in the cross-field between engineering and economics
- are a super-user of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel and, preferably, are also acquainted with SAP/SAP-BI
- have a systematic, structured, and process-oriented approach to your work
- you are an excellent communicator, orally as well as on paper.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application and your BSc and MSc diplomas to us no later than 11 April 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Troels Boysen, Senior Manager, on +4599555838 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.