Strategy and business development
Senior Digital Strategy Consultant
Imagine a future where you are creating innovative digital solutions and enabling differentiation for renewable power generation and energy trading
Join us in this role where you’ll work closely with our business units to drive our seven digital lighthouses that play a vital role in shaping a world that runs entirely on green energy. You’ll inspire, drive, innovate, and facilitate the further development of our digital strategy lighthouses and collaborate closely with key stakeholders across all business units and geographies.
Welcome to Digital Strategy & Digital Management Office
You’ll be part of a dynamic team where you, together with your colleagues, will drive our digital strategy towards 2025 and be a focal point in our digitalisation journey in the years to come.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing the digital strategy, facilitating collaboration and co-innovation between business and IT, and providing inspiration to envision our digital future
- driving execution of the strategy through follow-up on value potential as well as benefit tracking of digital initiatives
- collaborating closely with our agile organisation on ensuring delivery of priority initiatives
- developing strategic recommendations and preparing material to our Executive Committee on a recurring basis
- exploring new business opportunities in the digital space.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a master’s degree in business and/or science, and some experience with developing and executing digital strategy, preferably from a management consultancy, another energy company, and/or start-ups
- are passionate about driving digital transformation and have a natural curiosity for exploring future digital opportunities within, e.g., offshore wind and energy trading
- have an excellent analytical mindset with strong quantitative and problem-solving skills, as well as a proactive and systematic approach to your work
- are used to communicating complex topics in a clear and concise manner to key stakeholders
- speak and write English fluently, thrive in an international environment, and are able to create and sustain excellent relationships with your stakeholders.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 15 June 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Heidi Østergaard, Head of Digital Strategy, on +4560550202 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.