IT and digital
Senior Digital Strategy Consultant
Imagine a future where you are creating innovative digital solutions and enabling differentiation for renewable power generation and energy trading
Join us in this role where you’ll work closely with our business units to drive our seven digital strategy lighthouses that play a vital role in shaping a world that runs entirely on green energy. You’ll inspire, drive, innovate, and facilitate the further development of our digital strategy lighthouses and collaborate closely with key stakeholders across all business units and geographies.
Welcome to Digital Strategy & Digital Management Office
You’ll be part of a young and dynamic team where you, together with your colleagues, will drive our digital strategy towards 2025 and be a focal point in our digitalisation journey in the years to come. You’ll work with four-five bright and ambitious colleagues and maintain relationships and collaborate with stakeholders across the whole business.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing the digital strategy, facilitating close collaboration and co-innovation between business and IT, and providing inspiration to envision our digital future
- driving execution of the strategy through consistent follow-up on value potential as well as benefit tracking of digital initiatives
- collaborating closely with our agile release trains on ensuring delivery of priority initiatives
- developing strategic recommendations and preparing material to our Executive Committee on a recurring basis
- liaising with the IT Communication team in communicating our digital visions, targets, and results to the wider business and externally.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a master’s degree in business and/or science, and some experience with developing and executing digital strategy, preferably from a top tier consultancy, another energy company, and/or start-ups
- have an expressed interest in driving digital transformation and a natural curiosity for all things digital with a proactive and systematic approach to your work
- have an excellent analytical mindset with strong quantitative and problem-solving skills, as well as a high level of drive, initiative, and persistence
- are used to communicating complex topics in a clear and concise manner to top management, both orally and in writing
- speak and write English fluently, thrive in an international environment, and are able to create and sustain excellent relationships with your stakeholders.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 11 April 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Heidi Østergaard, Head of Digital Strategy, on +4599558077 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.