Finance and controlling
Lead Backoffice Specialist for Global Billing Solutions
Imagine a future where you contribute to our global growth by shaping the new global billing processes
Join us in this role where you’ll become part of a dedicated team developing and implementing scalable solutions for our global billing.
Welcome to Finance – Backoffice
You’ll be part of the Service Maturation team where you, together with your colleagues, will design and build the future scalable solution and governance for all our internal and external billing processes.
You’ll play an important role in:
- ensuring the compliance of our billing processes with local tax and reporting requirements as well as IFRS standards
- streamlining and automating our sales processes to increase efficiency
- liaising with internal stakeholders across the whole organisation to ensure that our processes support their business needs.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience from working in a global company defining and implementing best practice SAP Intercompany Billing solutions
- have a master’s degree in economics, accounting, or similar
- have experience with stakeholder management and can create results, cooperating in a large organisation
- speak and write English fluently
- have a commercial and dedicated mindset
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your tasks and are a team player who thrives in an international environment.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 16 April 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Gitte Schejbel Hegner, Senior Manager, on +4599554698 if you’d like to know more about the position.
For Poland, please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations PL by email on talentacquisitionPL@orsted.dk if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.