Engineering and construction
Senior Operations Fleet Specialist
Imagine a future where you support performance of wind turbines through technical failure analysis and support tool implementation projects
Join us in this role where you’ll become Operations Cross Platform Electrical Specialist in Fleet Support. Our work spans from technical support case handing over lifecycle transformation projects to optimisation and implementation of systems, processes, and tool functionalities. We work in Azure DevOps, Power BI, and other IT tools in close collaboration with the diagnostic team.
Welcome to Operations Fleet Support
You’ll be part of Fleet Support where you’ll join a team of experienced senior specialists working closely together with the platform managers supporting and improving the WTG platforms that we have in operation globally. You, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for supporting our offshore assets in operation and the technical functions in Offshore Technology Operations.
You’ll play an important role in:
- driving and supporting a strong HSEQ culture
- being responsible for cross platform technical support and project execution, focusing on performance tools and electrical systems
- driving, supporting, and developing our knowledge sharing capabilities including systems and tools
- supporting review of solutions from our WTG and electrical infrastructure suppliers
- supporting the development of new tools for conditioning and monitoring.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a higher engineering qualification or similar skills gained from experience with offshore WTG, preferably electrical systems including electrical infrastructure, HV, or SCADA
- have experience within the WTG industry and project management
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your tasks, including a developed system understanding
- have good communication skills and speak and write English fluently
- thrive in an international environment, and are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders within the WTG sites, regions, and Offshore Technology Operations.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 18 April 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Henrik Christensen, Head of Fleet Support, on +4599554085 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.