Senior Supplier QHSE Manager
Imagine a future where you’re part of driving world-class QHSE performance in partnership with our suppliers
Join us in this role where you’ll evaluate, develop, and engage with suppliers on QHSE in the world’s leading offshore wind company to ensure a sustainable workplace and quality delivery of products and services.
Welcome to QHSE Supplier Qualification Management
You’ll be part of a team where you, together with your colleagues, will ensure a high standard of deliveries and supplier development through supplier engagement and make sure that our QHSE requirements are met. Supplier QHSE managers work across the globe on all individual asset projects.
You’ll play an important role in:
- ensuring high quality, health, safety, and environment (QHSE) standards in our supply chain
- performing supplier evaluations and participating in supplier negotiations
- supporting and cooperating with our suppliers in relation to QHSE development in order to fulfil our Employers’ Requirements
- following up on QHSE matters with the supplier, including conducting supplier audits, and ensuring structured and transparent QHSE management and reporting
- supporting the development of best practices and proactively sharing knowledge.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have working experience from offshore construction or work – with responsibility for QHSE – within the wind or oil and gas industry
- have solid knowledge of QHSE management systems and experience as an auditor
- have a demonstrable ability to analyse and report data for driving QHSE excellence beyond reducing injury statistics and non-conformities
- have demonstrable skills in communicating with all levels of the organisation as well as demonstrable change management skills
- speak and write English fluently – other languages from our operating areas could also be relevant.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 18 April 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Søren Eliassen, Head of QHSE Supplier Qualification, on +4599558332 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll be working with a global supply chain.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages