Finance and controlling
Imagine a future where you’ll influence financial risk management decisions, contribute with your knowledge and expertise, and handle tasks on your own
Join us in this role where you’ll take part in monthly financial reporting to the business, develop and optimise risk management methods, models and processes, and analyse and report on the company’s risk picture and financial markets data.
Welcome to Risk Management & Market Analytics
You’ll be part of Financial Markets Risk where you, together with your colleagues, will operate with a high level of expertise and have many complex and challenging tasks, giving you a deep understanding of our commercial and risk-related activities.
You’ll play an important role in:
- monthly financial reporting to the business
- daily risk management activities, ensuring high-quality data
- developing and optimising risk management methods, models, and processes
- analysing and reporting on the company’s risk picture and financial markets data.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are currently on your third year of a bachelor’s or starting a master’s degree in finance, economics, mathematics, or similar
- are interested in economics, financial accounting, and risk management
- have an analytical mindset, excellent IT skills, and experience with Excel/VBA, SQL, SAS, and PowerPoint
- are able to handle several tasks simultaneously and thrive in a changing environment
- are a fast learner and good at communicating complex matters in a simple way, both verbally and in writing in English and Danish.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 11 April 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jesper Storm, Senior Risk Analyst, on +4599557281 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.