Strategy and business development
Senior Commercial Project Manager
Imagine a future where you play a starring role in creating a world that runs entirely on green energy by driving the energy transformation in the Nordics.
Join us in this role where you’ll lead the project team responsible for the commercial aspects on one or more of our development projects to secure offshore wind capacity in Sweden and Norway. This includes having the overall responsibility for the business case for each individual development project in the two countries, and for managing relevant strategic partners and other external stakeholders.
Welcome to Commercial & Asset Management Continental Europe
You’ll be part of the Portfolio Nordics team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for the commercial area of our offshore wind activities for one or more projects across all life cycle stages in the Nordics portfolio (Denmark, Sweden and Norway). Specifically, you’ll lead the commercial and revenue workstreams feeding into a wider project team dedicated to securing project rights for Ørsted in the attractive and growing offshore wind markets in Sweden and Norway.
You’ll play an important role in:
- owning the business case for each individual offshore wind development project ensuring that project ‘bids’ are competitive and ambitious
- leading the commercial project team consisting of in-house legal, finance, revenue, and land and property specialists
- engaging and negotiating with strategic partners and other external key stakeholders
- supporting market development in the region, shaping and securing future project opportunities, and driving overall project recommendations.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience from commercial or revenue management roles within the energy sector, preferably within renewable energy
- are an experienced project manager with a successful track record and able to work both independently as well as part of a core team
- thrive in working under high pressure with highly dynamic and interchangeable projects whilst delivering top-quality results
- have excellent stakeholder management skills and can convincingly engage with colleagues in all seniority levels and across several different specialist areas
- have high Swedish and or Norwegian language proficiency and experience with the Scandinavian culture.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 11 April 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Andreas Stokholm Keiding, Head of Portfolio, Nordics, on +4599554096 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll work with external stakeholders across Northern Europe.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.