Finance and controlling
Back Office Specialist
Imagine a future where you combine your financial and billing knowledge and self-driven personality to help create a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll be supporting the development of ICP processes to accommodate a future that is running more efficient, optimised, and maybe even more atomised. Besides working with invoicing assignments, you’ll also have the global resource related billing processes as part of your repertoire in this role.
Welcome to Back Office
You’ll be part of our Billing, Sale & Distribution department where you, together with your colleagues, will support a global business in complex billing tasks and intercompany payments across business units. You’ll be working in a closely knitted group and in a constant expanding global business.
You’ll play an important role in:
- invoicing resource related billing assignments
- developing scalable solutions for known processes in the area
- settling and delivering in ICP billing
- solving simple invoicing assignments.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience with financial transactions and preferably also accounting or have an eagerness to learn this
- have an attitude of independency when solving assignments
- are self-driven in all aspects of finding the right approach
- are a true team player who involves others when needed but who are able to work independently.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 12 April 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Dennis Mehlsen, Manager, on +4599555991 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.