IT and digital
IT Security Consultant for Technology Management
Imagine a future where you’re surrounded by intelligent, driven colleagues and have the benefits of a culture that’s focused on bringing out the best in you
Join us in this role where you’ll become IT Security Consultant in a security team where you’ll be one of our dedicated IT security experts.
Welcome to Cyber Defense Center
You’ll be part of the IT Security Analytics Center where you, together with your colleagues, will protect our company assets from security-related incidents by operating and improving security controls and tools on a global scale.
You’ll play an important role in:
- improving controls with better configuration and expanding coverage through deployment
- ensuring that existing coverage is maintained by monitoring and responding to coverage data
- automating where it makes sense
- maintaining security tools and infrastructure in hybrid environments
- sustaining efficiency by maintaining peak performance operations and carrying out upgrades.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a passion for security
- have the ability to drive changes that improve security in a complex infrastructure with clouds
- have the ability to work in a structured manner where documentation and responsibility for tasks are givens
- communicate openly to support a good and inclusive work environment
- are open to input and feedback from team, management, and stakeholders.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 April 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, on +60392124256 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work.