Finance and controlling
Senior Funding Specialist
Imagine a future where the world runs entirely on green energy, and where you help us with our external funding activities and thus play an important role in supporting our company’s global expansion
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of a team of four employees responsible for external financing, our internal bank, and support of our geographically expanding business in matters relating to capitalisation, general financial solutions, and banking needs. Moreover, you’re expected to participate in tasks such as various daily operations, including trade and net working capital financing activities, financial market analyses, and Treasury Funding’s involvement in M&A transactions.
Welcome to Treasury & Capital Planning
You’ll be part of Treasury Funding where you, together with your colleagues, will develop and execute our financing strategy and help shape the Treasury Funding function for the future in a global renewable energy company. Treasury & Capital Planning is part of our company’s centralised finance function with many important stakeholders across the organisation, and you should expect a dynamic working environment characterised by a broad range of challenging and exciting tasks, all with the purpose of supporting our business units in their global growth ambitions.
You’ll play an important role in:
- handling external financing activities and supporting the business in its expansion into new markets in relation to funding-related matters
- maintaining and developing the internal bank setup
- liaising with internal and external stakeholders such as banks and the company’s business units.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a master’s degree in finance, economics, or similar
- have experience from either the financial sector, a large Danish or international corporate treasury function, financial consultancy, corporate finance, or other relevant background
- have strong communication and collaboration skills – a must in an international environment with many internal and external stakeholders
- have a positive and open mindset and are comfortable with working in a changing environment with many different tasks.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 12 March 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Kasper Kiim Jensen, Vice President, on +4599555031 if you’d like to know more about the position.