Student Assistant Supply Chain Analytics
Imagine a future where you create a solid base for your career by learning about the sustainable energy industry and its supply chain
Join us in this role where you’ll use your analytical, collaborative, and communication skills to translate business needs into insightful analyses. Working closely with skilled professionals, you’ll be involved in tenders, market research, cost-out initiatives, and supply chain analyses.
Welcome to Procurement Excellence
You’ll be part of Supply Chain Analytics where you, together with your colleagues, will strive to provide best-in-class analytical support for Procurement. We’re responsible for the development and execution of a data-driven approach to decision-making on strategic categories and modules within both offshore wind and onshore renewable technologies. You’ll work approximately 15-20 hours a week (around two days/week), with flexibility around exam periods.
You’ll play an important role in:
- supporting the design and development of analytical tools and databases to meet stakeholders’ needs and expectations
- administering supply chain data
- maintaining existing and developing new Power BI dashboards
- handling supply chain intelligence newsletters, the internal team website, and other internal communications
- providing ad hoc support for data analysis and presentation material.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are currently studying economics, finance, business, or engineering, and you’re in the third year of your bachelor’s degree or have started your master’s degree
- have a commercial mindset and technical understanding as well as strong analytical skills and a proactive approach
- are detail-oriented, a fast learner, and independent
- are a strong user of Excel and PowerPoint – familiarity with Power BI, database management, and programming is an advantage
- are outgoing with excellent communication and presentation skills.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 16 March 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Clarissa Cazzaniga, Business Analyst, on +4599552345 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.