Finance and controlling
Senior Business Partner
Imagine a future where you’re responsible of coordinating, improving, and communicating the performance of our offshore wind farms
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for supporting senior management with high-quality reporting on the performance of our offshore wind farms. The position is new, and you’ll get the opportunity to set your own footprint on how to perform strong results. You’ll be the owner of the process and responsible for delivering high quality forecasts and accordingly follow ups.
Welcome to Reporting & Forecasting
You’ll be part of Reporting & Forecasting where you, together with four highly skilled colleagues, will support senior management with high quality performance and financial reporting of our offshore wind farms. Everyone in the team has individual responsibility areas, but all our deliverables are combined into a joint report. This means that we’re very dependent on each other, follow similar peaks and meet similar deadlines. As a team, we enjoy working in a high pace, collaborating, having fun at work, and arranging social activities.
You’ll play an important role in:
- giving monthly presentations on performance of our operating wind farms
- being responsible for our annual anchor budget and ongoing updates during our quarterly top-down forecast
- developing and defining external and internal KPI’s in cooperation with Offshore CFO, Offshore Operations and Group Finance to support the business’ performance and overall transparency
- establishing a well-working project group from various departments with multiple backgrounds and purposes, e.g. acting as a link between engineers, business developer, and finance colleagues
- participating in a dynamic team with a high degree of team spirit and have joint responsibility for the team’s common deliverables.
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold a master’s degree, preferable within economics, finance, or similar
- have relevant experience within communication, project management, or reporting, preferably from the energy sector
- are a skilled communicator with flair for stakeholder management, and have the ability communicate complex information to non-expert stakeholders
- understand the value of teamwork, and you know when to make the necessary calls
- are proactive and enjoy challenging status quo
- respect and enjoy deadlines, and put an extra effort into meeting specific deadlines.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 14 March 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Daniel Langfeldt, Head of Reporting & Forecasting, on +4599559134 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.