Finance and controlling
Senior Financial Consultant
Imagine a future where you’re developing innovative, scalable, and digital finance solutions.
Join us in this role where you’ll become a Senior Financial Consultant and be responsible for the development of scalable and digital solutions. Your primary focus will be to ensure progress on various projects within the Record to report (R2R) area, and to ensure a constant focus on optimising the processes and that the solutions are delivered and deployed in the most efficient way.
Welcome to Financial Accounting and Controlling
You’ll be part of the Global Solutions & Maturation team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for driving the implementation of global streamlined processes within our Record to report (R2R) area. You and your team will support the business globally, and you’ll have great exposure to colleagues, tasks, and stakeholders. You’ll be working in the Financial Accounting & Controlling department with approx. 60 ambitious and bright colleagues.
You’ll play an important role in:
- speeding up the pace of transformation and securing that changes are integrated and imbedded to deliver maximum value to business
- implementing processes such as month end close, month end reporting, financial controlling, and statutory accounts in the most automated and efficient way
- developing and optimising our global R2R processes in an efficient manner, e.g. financial master data, month close, and statutory reporting
- ensuring that new/non-standardised finance processes and business areas are aligned with our global processes
- championing best-practice business process management through process governance, KPIs, continuous improvement, and definition and application of business process mapping tools
- being involved in following projects (not limited to), standardisation of processes and tasks, creating functional roadmap and a cross functional ERP implementation framework.
To succeed in the role, you:
- possess good communication, collaboration, and facilitation skills, and are comfortable with working with colleagues across borders
- have a master’s degree or ACA/ACCA in controlling and accounting, and have some experience within financial controlling or accounting processes in an international group or from an audit firm
- thrive in the spot between finance, IT, and the business, always looking to engage your cross-functional competences to continuously optimise and digitalise processes
- have experience from working in a global company, and have worked with improving global finance processes
- are a proactive, adaptive person with a can-do mentality that works structured and has a result-driven approach
- thrive in a changing environment, and enjoy working across teams and borders.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 1 March 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Allan Madsen, Senior Manager, on +4599559375 if you’d like to know more about the position.
For Poland, please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations PL by email on talentacquisitionPL@orsted.dk if you’d like to know more about the position.