Finance and controlling
Financial Reporting Controller with German language skills
Imagine a future where you’re part of the reporting team, ensuring excellent financial reporting by leveraging business knowledge and process optimisation
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for financial controlling of the Group’s legal entities, including month-end closing, controlling, and statutory accounts, as well as for performing internal controls.
Welcome to Reporting
You’ll be part of the Financial Reporting team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for delivering standardised, high-quality, and timely reporting to our Group.
You’ll play an important role in:
- handling financial controlling of and reporting for a number of legal entities for group reporting purposes (IFRS)
- drawing up periodic local GAAP reporting
- interfacing with external auditors of local GAAP financial statements
- ensuring continuous process optimisation.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s degree in accounting or controlling and have relevant experience working in a public accounting firm or a controlling department in an international company
- possess knowledge of IFRS, from both a theoretical and a practical operational point of view – experience with SAP and HFM and energy sector experience are all advantages
- communicate clearly in writing, are able to communicate financial issues in an easily understandable language, and speak and write English at an academic level
- understand and speak German at intermediate level and preferably have local GAAP experience from Germany
- have an analytical and logical approach to issues and are able to critically handle information you receive, and you’re results-oriented and set relevant goals for your tasks
- thrive in a changing environment, take independent responsibility, and enjoy working together across teams and national borders.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 29 May 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Hanne Hjortskov, Head of Reporting, on +4599557540 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.